|!||This article is about the episode FresnoGirl. For the store with the same name, see Fresno Girl.|
"All Fresno Girl dolls come just as real children are born."
Season 1, Episode 29
March 15, 2014 
Dan Schneider and Christopher J. Nowak
|Next||Gallery (images · videos)|
#FresnoGirl is the 29th episode of Sam & Cat.
Cat is making a tray of "fudge piles." Then, Sam comes home with a wiener flinger, which shoots wieners. Then, Goomer runs in, looking for "Timmy Tee." Dice follows and he explains that Goomer has a lucky shirt which he named "Timmy Tee" but he had lost it. Dice eats a fudge pile, but it sticks to his jaws and he can't speak. A girl named Kim, whom Sam and Cat babysit, comes in and is depressed because if she fails another math test, she'll have to go to summer school. Sam and Cat ask her what she really wants. Kim says she wants a Fresno Girl doll, so Sam and Cat say that if Kim gets a B+ or above on her test, they'll get her a Fresno Girl. Meanwhile, Dice sticks a fork in his mouth and Goomer tries to pull out the fork. He pulls out the fork, along with the fudge pile and two of Dice's teeth.
Goomer leaves flyers all over Bots so that people would know his T-shirt is missing. However, he never said that the shirt was Timmy Tee, making it seem like Goomer's name was Timmy Tee. This makes Randy and his friends think Goomer is Timmy Tee, but they'd never given him his shirt. Randy and his friends end up hunting down Goomer. Meanwhile, Kim has apparently gotten an A- (92%) on the test, so Sam and Cat take her to the store. Kim chooses a doll named Gabriella, but the doll's price is ridiculously high. If they bought Gabriella hairless and naked, it would still be $156.20 because hair and clothes count as accessories. Hair, clothes, and a bike cost nearly an extra $200, and Sam and Cat end up losing almost all their money.
Sam is furious about how they had lost about $340. Goomer couldn't hide in his house because they'd found out where he lives. Sam and Cat tell Goomer to lie on the floor of their bedroom facedown. Then, Sam accidentally shoots a wiener at Gabriella, knocking off her leg. Meanwhile, Randy and his friends find Goomer and kidnap him. The cost to repair Gabriella's leg costs another $223.09, infuriating Sam. Sam then decides to give all the employees fudge piles, sticking their jaws together. Then, Sam announces on the speaker that for the next five minutes that all Fresno Girl dolls and accessories were free. While all the customers start grabbing everything, Sam, Cat, and Kim make their getaway. When they get home, Sam and Cat see Kim's test with a 67% (a D) on it instead of the 92% Cat had seen earlier. Kim finally admits that she had made a fake test with a 92% score. Sam and Cat aren't happy, but then, Randy comes and once again asks for his reward. However, Randy says that it's his birthday soon and if they get him a date, he'll release Goomer. Sam and Cat blackmail Kim into doing it in order to keep her doll. Goomer is released, but he still doesn't have his shirt. However, it turns out that Goomer had been wearing his shirt all week; he had just been wearing it backwards.
Matyoo (to Glenda, while indicating Kim): This young lady has chosen Gabriella. Please prepare the doll for travel.
Sam: Ah, so I guess you want money now.
Matyoo: [laughs] Yes. [picks up Pear Pad] Your total with tax comes to $156.20
Matyoo: Is there an issue?
Sam: For a doll?!
Matyoo: For a Fresno Girl doll.
Sam: My mom's had butt surgery that didn't cost that much!
Kim: You guys, if it's too much money, you don't have to buy Gabriella for me. I'm used to being disappointed.
Cat: No, no. You got an A- on your test.
Sam: And we promised we'd buy you a Fresno Girl doll.
Matyoo: Cash or credit card?
Glenda: Congratulations, little one. Gabriella is yours. [hands Kim a bald doll in a bag]
Kim: But...but where's her hair?
Cat: [looks in bag and gasps] And...where's her clothes?
Matyoo: Oh, I'm sorry. Did you girls wish to buy some accessories?
Sam: You're saying that hair and clothes are extra?!
Matyoo: All Fresno Girl dolls come just as real children are born.
Cat: Hairless and naked?!
Matyoo: We do provide the modesty sack.
Sam (aggravated): Show us some accessories.Matyoo: Follow Matyoo.
- The credits feature an extended version of the scene where Matyoo sees the broken leg.
- Fresno Girl is a parody of American Girl.
- One of the dolls is named Caterina, which is also Cat's full first name.
- This marks the final appearance of Randy.
- One of the dolls is named Katrina, which is most likely the full first name of Trina Vega from Victorious.
- Goomer has a lucky shirt named Timmy Tee which he always wears before his MMA fights.
- Goomer is superstitious.
- Randy is a boy scout.
- Sam, Cat and Dice give a date to Randy with Kim for his birthday, but they don't mention to give something to Randy's friends.
- Goomer said his shirt was black but it is gray.
- Glenda had said the original total for the doll was $275.20, when it was actually $270.20. In addition, she and Matyoo said the total for the leg surgery was $223.09, when it was actually $210.09. Apparently, the tax for the doll and accessories is less than the tax for the surgery.
- Goomer would have taken his shirt off before taking the picture of Timmy Tee so he wouldn't have been beat up.
- Cat's fudge piles being described too chewy.
- The personnel of Fresno Girl asking insane prices.
- Cat believes that Hawaii is pronounced, "Ha-way-I-I", like she did in Victorious episode, "Brain Squeezers" and in #SuperPsycho.
- This episode uses the same shots as #MadAboutShoe at the beginning.
- October 17, 2014 (UK & Ireland)
- October 21, 2014 (Quebec)
|#Pilot • #FavoriteShow • #TheBritBrats • #NewGoat • #TextingCompetition • #BabysitterWar • #GoomerSitting • #ToddlerClimbing • #MommaGoomer • #BabysittingCommercial • #RevengeOfTheBritBrats • #MotorcycleMystery • #SecretSafe • #OscarTheOuch • #DollSitting • #PeezyB • #SalmonCat • #Twinfection • #MyPoober • #MadAboutShoe • #MagicATM • #Lumpatious • #TheKillerTunaJump • #YayDay • #BrainCrush • #BlueDogSoda • #BlooperEpisode • #FresnoGirl • #StuckInABox • #SuperPsycho • #DroneBabyDrone • #FirstClassProblems • #KnockOut • #WeStealARockStar • #GettinWiggy|