John the Skull Crusher
He received the title, Skull Crusher after nearly crushing a guy's skull with a headlock. In his match with Goomer, he was proving to be victorious since he was pulling cheap shots and Cat accidentally made Goomer blind until one blow cleared up his vision a bit. Annoyed at Dice talking, John insulted his hair, making Goomer angry. Sam, Cat, and Dice then directed Goomer with his fighting, leading to Goomer's victory. After the fight, John tried to beat up Goomer but wound up getting beated up by Sam.
Cat and an elderly man met up with John and his midget friend Hector at Bots where Cat talked about Sam and her motorcycle and showed him the keys. John swiped the keys, then he and Hector ran out to the parking lot where they boarded Sam's motorcycle before Cat dragged Hector off. John then drove away on Sam's motorcycle. Later, Sam, Cat, Dice, and Goomer had Hector held captive in an alley way, where John met up with the gang in order to trade Sam's motorcycle in for his friend. Sam got her motorcycle from him and ended up beating him up again and keeping his midget friend.
He is somewhat of a bully. He nearly crushed a guy's skull to win a match, pulled a cheap shot, and insulted Dice's hair just because he was helping Goomer.
- He was undefeated until Goomer beat him.
- He is shown to have many tattoos.
- He insulted Dice's hair. He's one of the only characters to dislike them.
- He is somewhat of a bully.
- He got beat up by Sam twice.
- His voice seems to be not very clear, because he has a foreign accent.
- He often says things with missing words, such as "I be there" and "What you want", possibly because English isn't his first language.
- He is friends with Hector.
- He can't count very high as he had to start over his counting before reaching four thousand.
- In the Dutch and Italian dubbings he is called 'Head Crusher' instead of 'Skull Crusher'.