|!||This article is a stub. You can help the Sam and Cat Wiki by .|
"It was brilliant, I loved it!"
Sophia Grace and Rosie
Sophia Grace Brownlee (left) and Rosie McClelland (right)
Sophia & Rose
Sophia Grace Brownlee and Rosie McClelland are two British girls famous for covering the music of Nicki Minaj and serving as recurring guest members on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. They guest starred in the episodes, #TheBritBrats and #RevengeOfTheBritBrats as the characters Gwen and Ruby, two little con artists who Sam and Cat babysit.
The girls covered songs from Nicki Minaj and began appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Sophia Grace & Rosie's Royal Adventure (2014)
- Girls Just Gotta Have Fun (2015)
- Best Friends (2015)
- Girl in the Mirror (featuring Silento) (2016)
- Hollywood (2017)
- They are from Essex, England.
- They interviewed Ariana and Jennette about some of their favorite things.
- Jennette McCurdy described Sophia and Rosie as "mature, smart, professional and talented" in an interview with Just Jared Jr.
- Ariana Grande described Sophia and Rosie as well, saying that they have the "biggest hearts."
- They are cousins.
- They host their own segment "Tea Time with Sophia Grace and Rosie" on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. In the segment, the duo invites and interviews guest celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Reese Witherspoon over tea.
- Sophia Grace and Rosie won the "Choice Webstar" at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards for this segment.
- They have been correspondents during the red carpet events such as the Grammy Awards, the American Music Awards, the Billboard Music Awards, and the MTV Video Music Awards.
- Sophia Grace had been cast as Little Red Ridinghood in the Sondheim musical, Into the Woods but she withdrew before production.
- Sophia Grace's Birthday
- Rosie's birthday
- Jennette's tweet about working with Sophia and Rosie
- Dan's tweet linking to video about Sophia and Rosie on Ellen
- YouTube - Ellen interview with Sophia Grace and Rosie about guest starring on Sam & Cat
- Just Jared Jr interview with Ariana and Jennette
- Broadwayworld article