Season 1, Episode 31
March 29, 2014 
Dan Schneider & Warren Bell
|Next||Gallery (images · videos)|
A kid named Bobby, who Sam and Cat are babysitting, won't stop asking Sam if she remembered memorable iCarly moments while Sam is trying to watch a wrestling match. Meanwhile, Cat is dipping apples in cranberry sauce so that she can make "crapples". Sam then thinks back to when she, Carly, and Freddie were kidnapped by Nora. Nora is still in prison, but then, she escapes, ready for revenge.
Dice comes in, and Cat finishes making her crapples. Sam is in a furious argument with someone, and she quickly asks Dice if he would get her a Mexican driver's license for her, but have him put a different name. Meanwhile, Gibby, who is friends with Sam, is at the movies with his date, Lexi. Nora comes and says she doesn't want to hurt Gibby. Gibby is fine with Nora, and he ends up texting Nora Sam's whole address. While Sam and Cat have dinner at Bots, Nora comes in wearing a disguise and sees Sam. Then, Dice comes in, having gotten Sam her Mexican license. Nora notices that Sam likes Dice. Then, Dice leaves, and Nora tricks Dice into climbing into the back of her car. Nora then locks it and drives away.
Sam and Cat can't find Dice anywhere. Nora leaves a note on Sam and Cat's doorstep saying what she did. Sam is furious, so she decides to find someone who can be of help: Nevel Papperman, another person Sam hates. However, he is extremely intelligent and could give them a bunch of information. Nevel was in a hospital now because he had a dangerous virus. Sam and Cat find Nevel, after seeing other patients (including Crazy Steve, a continued character from Drake & Josh). Sam and Cat give Nevel the note. Nevel notices a stain from Donkey Sauce on the note. The only place with donkey sauce was The Aloha Burger and if Dice was kidnapped, he would be in an abandoned house and there were three abandoned houses near The Aloha Burger. Nevel then asks about the whereabouts of Carly's mother.
Nora had trapped Dice in a well. Then, Cat shows up and asks if Nora knows where Dice is. Nora knows that Cat is also friends with Sam. Nora then pushes Cat down the well with Dice. Sam arrives and threatens to kill Nora's chicken, Maurice, if she doesn't let Cat and Dice go. Nora makes a different deal; they'll fight and if Sam wins, Nora would release Cat and Dice but if Nora won, Sam would go in the well, too. Nora tries to kick Sam, but Sam grabs her foot and throws her down the well and on top of Dice. Meanwhile, Nevel escapes from the hospital.
Nora is arrested and put under maximum security. Sam, Cat, and Dice go the Aloha Burger, but Nevel calls Sam and tells her that he was now having dinner with a friend: Gibby.
At Bots, Herb appears and takes the kayak Nora used to trick Dice and left.
Sam: Yeah, I remember Nora, why?
Cat: Hey! Who wants to try my hot crapple pie?
Sam: Let's answer together!
Dice: Let's sing the answer!
Dice and Sam: [sings] Nobody!
Gibby: She busted out of prison.
Gibby: She said she wanted to locate and destroy Carly, then you, and then Freddie.
Nevel: Okay, this girl makes Gibby sound like a genius.
Nora: [falls on top of Dice after being thrown down a well by Sam]
Sam: Are you guys okay?
Cat: Yeah, we're fine.
Dice: I'm not fine.
Bungle: Hello. Did you want some foods?
Nora: No. And I do not speak to frumpy, one-eyed, vacuum cleaners!
- This is the second Sam & Cat special.
- This special is a sequel to the iCarly episodes "iPsycho and "iStill Psycho".
- Three iCarly characters appeared in the special. Noah Munck guest starred as Gibby Gibson, Reed Alexander as Nevel Papperman, and Danielle Morrow as Nora Dershlit.
- The special premiered at 7 PM before the 2014 Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards.
- This is the first episode to not premiere at 8 PM since the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards took its place. The second is #GettinWiggy since the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Sports took its place.
- There are differences between this special and #TheKillerTunaJump
- There are only iCarly returning characters.
- Two of the three re-introduced characters weren't main characters in their previous shows.
- Noah Munck was also not a main character in iCarly until the 4th season.
- The episode title was in regular blue instead of yellow and orange.
- The returning characters aren't mentioned in the title.
- This special is 30 minutes long instead of 60.
- Jerry Trainor's audio as Crazy Steve from Drake & Josh was used in this episode.
- Nora breaks the fourth wall by saying that she will get revenge on the "iCarlys" and on the "Sam and Cats".
- There is no mention of Nora's parents, who were sent to prison along with her in "iStill Psycho".
- This episode revealed that Gibby knows where Sam lives.
- In the closed captions, Dice's last name is spelled "Corleone" (with an 'e'), so he may be named after the Corleone family in the Godfather movies. This may prove that he is of Italian heritage too.
- This is the third (and final) appearance of Nora in any of Dan's shows.
- As pictured in this episode, this is the only time Spencer has been referred in the show.
- The show got nearly 4.0 million US views, becoming the third most viewed episode after #TheKillerTunaJump: #Freddie #Jade #Robbie and #Pilot.
- Most of the iCarly pictures are from the series finale iGoodbye.
- This episode was first referred as #PoorNora, and the website nickandmore.com named it #NoraNevelNightmare.
- Some websites like IMDb misspelled the episode name as #PoorNona.
- The title #NoraNevelNightmare would have marked the first alliterated title.
- This is the third and last episode without a fan of the week and the first one which doesn't features one since it got introduced.
- Nevel said that Cat makes Gibby a genius due to her mispronunciation in words.
- Though this episode is a special, it's not a double episode like #TheKillerTunaJump, as it is 30 minutes long and has one number for its production code.
- This is the last episode without both Nona and Goomer.
- Between the original airing of the episode and August 2014 the full episode ran, which was 45 minutes long. Starting in August 2014 Nickelodeon edited the episode to 30 minutes, and the 30 minute version has been airing since.
- When you see the wrestling match on TV, you can also see the DanWarp logo.
- Nevel asks before Sam leaves how we never heard anything about Carly's mother. It's a reference to the fact she has never been mentioned in iCarly.
- The musical duo is a reference to Simon and Garfunkel, and the "Simon" character quotes one of Simon's songs "Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover" ("Slip out the back, Jack"); and the trio Crosby, Stills and Nash are shouted out in the street names.
- The Nora promo uses scenes from pasts episodes, like #MagicATM, #Lumpatious and #FresnoGirl.
- This special contains shout-outs to the award winning films Silence of the Lambs and Cape Fear (1991).
- The scene Nora doing dips in the prison is a clear nod to Martin Scorsese's Cape Fear. The only difference is Max Cady, the villain in the film got release afterward instead of escaping from prison.
- The Doctor in the asylum, Dr. Slarm, is played by Anthony Heald, who played Dr. Chilton in Silence of the Lambs. The entire episode is a parody of the film.
- Nora abducts Dice similarly to how the criminal "Buffalo Bill" abducts his victims in which she asks for help to load something into her car and then kidnaps him
- Nora throwing Dice (and later on, Cat) down a well.
- Nora's referring to Dice as "it" and threatening him by throwing down unopened hoses. Nora substitutes "lotion" with "conditioner", "skin" with "hair", and in some instances "or else it gets the hose again" with "if it wants a sandwich."
- Nora and Cat have a conversation at the door similar to Buffalo Bill's and FBI trainee Clarice Starling's in which Nora describes Dice's hair as big and fat
- When Nora tells Dice and Cat that she will shave their hair and wear it. In the movie, the criminal "Buffalo Bill" skins his victims and wears their skin.
- Nevel is in a similar role to Dr. Hannibal Lecter, an incredibly smart criminal genius kept in a glass cell and often asking cerebral questions. He is able to tell Dice's location from a stain on the letter (that it tasted of donkey sauce), like how Lecter was able to smell Clarice Starling's previously-worn perfume.
- Nevel also escapes custody and even contacts Sam in a similar way Dr. Lecter did to Clarice at the end of both the film and this episode. Nevel is also wearing similar clothes.
- Dice is in 6th grade.
- Dice's real name is revealed to be Dicenio Jay Corleone.
- Nora's sentence is 5 years.
- Nevel is studying for his junior real estate license.
- Gibby bought a hat for his fake head.
- Gibby knows where Sam lives.
- Nora says she wants to locate and destroy Carly, then Sam, then Freddie. She skipped Carly because Italy is too far away, so she decides to begin with Sam, who is closer to her, in Los Angeles. However, Freddie was the closest, because he was still in Seattle.
- Nora did not want revenge on Gibby, even though he was the reason her original plan failed.
- It is unknown how Nevel got back to Seattle so fast.
- Maurice is portrayed by a hen, and not a rooster. It would mean Maurice is a girl and not a boy.
- However, since Maurice is a continued character from iCarly, the goof already existed prior to this show, changing the animal's gender or the animal who played Maurice would cause a continuity error.
- It is unknown where Nora's parents were since they went to jail with her in "iStill Psycho"
- In the fitness room where we first see Nora, there are 'I Hate iCarly'-posters on the wall, even though it's a room for all prisoners, not only for Nora.
- However, Nora could have brought that poster to workout and takes it off when she's done.
- Crazy Steve from Drake & Josh appears in this episode, while in #FavoriteShow and #DroneBabyDrone, Drake & Josh is referred as a show.
- In the Nora promo, Tandy has a black face.
- How could Gibby not have called the cops when Nora was asking where the iCarly people were?
- However, since he was dimwitted enough to give her Sam's address, it probably didn't occur to him to do that.
- When Sam read the note, she said "I have your friend Dice, and in case you don't believe me, here's a little piece of him," but when Nevel read the note, he said "I have your friend Dice, and if you don't believe me, here's a little piece of him."
- When Nora kidnaps Dice, she is driving a Fiat 500, which is notably small. When she speeds off, the rear wheels skid. However, the Fiat 500 is driven by the front wheels, not the rear wheels.
- Cat mentioning her crapples.
- Nora Dershlit and her chicken Maurice return in this episode.
- Gibby Gibson and Nevel Papperman also return in this episode.
- Nora says "Yay for days," like she said in "iStill Psycho".
- Nevel still is an enemy of Carly, Sam, and Freddie.
- Nora is still a psycho.
- Gibby's fake head appears; he bought it a hat.
- Carly and Spencer Shay, along with Freddie Benson, appear in pictures.
- Sam mentions when she went to Japan in "iGo to Japan", when she met the first lady in "iMeet the First Lady" and when she got kidnapped by Nora in "iPsycho" and "iStill Psycho".
- The fact Gibby sometimes takes his shirt off and his catchphrase implying him to say his name are mentioned.
- When Sam comes in the door speaking Spanish on her phone, she is wearing a Penny-Tee as frequently worn on iCarly.
- Dice is seen playing with Clackers, a toy that appeared in the Drake & Josh episode "Megan's First Kiss" and the Zoey 101 episode "Rumor of Love" and some other episodes.
- As a side note, Clackers also appear in #BlooperEpisode during a Drake & Josh clip, being hold by Drake Bell.
- Cat calls Hawaii Hawa-I-I.
- This is the second time a scene takes place at Seattle. The first is #TheKillerTunaJump.
- The iCarly segment "The Idiot Farm Girl Who Thought the Cowboy's Mustache was a Squirrel" is mentioned.
- Crazy Steve from Drake & Josh returns, voiced by Jerry's clips. He shaking shoes fixed to bras and shouts "Cockle doodle doo!....The cow says moo !", like in the episode Really Big Shrimp, the series finale in production order.
- Gibby suggesting to eat tapenade with Nevel at the end is possibly an allusion to the fact Nevel usually eats it, as shown in "iNevel".
- Nevel's porcupine pet Mr. Tibbals from iFight Shelby Marx is mentioned.
- This is the second time in the show that a girl is named "Sir". The first time was Gwen by Ruby in #RevengeOfTheBritBrats
- November 8, 2014 (UK & Ireland)
|#Pilot • #FavoriteShow • #TheBritBrats • #NewGoat • #TextingCompetition • #BabysitterWar • #GoomerSitting • #ToddlerClimbing • #MommaGoomer • #BabysittingCommercial • #RevengeOfTheBritBrats • #MotorcycleMystery • #SecretSafe • #OscarTheOuch • #DollSitting • #PeezyB • #SalmonCat • #Twinfection • #MyPoober • #MadAboutShoe • #MagicATM • #Lumpatious • #TheKillerTunaJump • #YayDay • #BrainCrush • #BlueDogSoda • #BlooperEpisode • #FresnoGirl • #StuckInABox • #SuperPsycho • #DroneBabyDrone • #FirstClassProblems • #KnockOut • #WeStealARockStar • #GettinWiggy|